Metrologia SpA provides highly professional metrological consultancy.
- problem analysis and solution proposal
- manpower/workforce operating at the Customer for holiday replacement, additional shifts, peak workloads
- Customer operator coaching for “on-the-job training”.
- Testing with non-contact systems
With GOM ATOS systems with non-contact technology, Metrologia is able to test loose parts (plastic, sheet metal castings, in particular in carbon, etc.), equipment (also in line), welding masks, aeronautical and naval parts, etc.
- Laser tracker testing
Thanks to the laser tracker and the technical expertise acquired, Metrologia is able to verify airports, large equipment, special machinery, automated lines, etc.
- Testing with anthropomorphic measuring arms
Testing with traditional contact instrumentation is carried out by Metrologia engineers using the best anthropomorphic arms available on the market today.
- Testing with GOM ScanBox
Metrologia engineers are able to use the latest-generation ScanBoxes produced by GOM (off-line programming also in self-learning mode) for batch testing with related statistical analysis where required.
- Testing with stationary CMMs (CMM c/o customers)
Metrologia operators are able to work on the most common manual and automatic CMMs. Operator replacement service c/o the customer.
Metrological consultancy and analysis
Metrologia is able to provide consultants for the analysis and issues of particularly complex testing, in order to optimise the testing cycle itself.
Metrologia is the professionally and financially appropriate partner for providing a high quality service in outsourcing at a competitive cost.
Tracking, measurement, testing, certification and reverse engineering: all quality control in the field of three-dimensional metrology is Metrologia's core business.
Entrusting Metrologia with the quality control of the three-dimensional metrology of your company will allow you to achieve significant results and to reduce costs.
In addition to the basic training course, Metrologia guarantees periods of coaching with duration established by the customer's needs, in order to minimise the start-up of the customer's operators and rapidly integrate quality control in the company's production cycle.
Metrologia SpA uses the following instrumentation:
- GOM ATOS Core (various blue light models and sizes)
- GOM ATOS Compact Scan 5M (blue light)
- GOM ATOS III Triple Scan 8M with integrated photogrammetry (blue light)
- Latest-generation GOM Tritop
- GOM ATOS ScanBox 6130
- FARO Gage Plus 6 a 1,2 m
- FARO Power Gage 6 a 1,2 m
- FARO Platinum / Quantum 6 a 2,4 m
- FARO Platinum / Edge 3,7 m
- FARO laser Line Probe
- FARO laser tracker Xi, X, ION
- API laser tracker Radian, Omnitrac2, T3
- Creaform HandyProbe with C-Track 780, 1480
- Creaform MAXscan
- Related software: GOM Inspect, Power Inspect, Surfer NT, PC Dmis, Metrolog, Spatial Analyzer, Measure, Geomagic.